New number: (607) 205-1001
No charge for estimates!
Super 16, Inc. offers many services that improve your equipment.
We specialize in the following:
- Anamorphic lens servicing
- Servicing and repairing Super 8, 16mm, Super 16 and 35mm cameras, camera motors and accessories
- Finding and fixing light-leak problems
- Lowering the decibel level on all sync cameras
- Converting 16mm to Super 16 and Ultra 16
- Servicing, optimizing and collimating lenses (with running film)
- Improving your ground glass with our proprietary Laserbrighten process
- Re-marking ground glass for different aspect ratios
Equipment we service:
- Canon Scoopic
- and more...
Just ask if something you need serviced is not on the list!
How it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (607) 205-1001 or (877) 376-6582 (toll-free) with a description of what you'd like done.
- Since our contact info. has changed as of May 2013, please call us for the best place to ship your equipment if you haven't called in a while.
- We'll look at everything and get back to you with a free estimate before any major work happens.
A camera CLA always includes complete disassembly for cleaning, adjusting, lubricating and quieting and one lens collimation/calibration if applicable. After the camera is reassembled, it is thoroughly checked for proper operation with running film.
Parts and shipping are extra. We will tell you what parts or repair your equipment needs, and you decide what you'd like us to do.
Bernie O'Doherty, our camera tech, is famous for meeting or exceeding factory specifications (tolerances and noise level) for all serviced cameras.
We look forward to doing business with you.