- Doubles the brightness of your viewed image
- Allows much brighter imaging when lens is closed to f-22
- Enables easier focusing in low-light situations
- Maintains exact plane of focus
- Produces a more natural looking image than fiber-optic viewfindersï¿½without flouroscoping and hexagonal cross-hatching
- Eliminates or vastly reduces ground glass imperfections
- Costs much less than a fiber-optic viewing glass or a new ground glass
- Read what others have said about it
TIME FRAME: We can send you back your ground-glass within 24 hours, depending on
shipping. If you feel comfortable extracting and replacing the ground
glass, simply send the ground glass. If you don't want to touch the
mechanics involved, then send us your camera:
Super 16, Inc.
607 Broad St.
1 FL Left
Endicott, NY 13760
PRICING: Any 16mm camera (Arri S, Arri M, Bolex, Russian K3, etc.) costs $225.
Super 16 runs $250 (it's ideal for this format!
Any 35mm camera costs $325.
QUESTIONS: Call us at (607) 205-1001 or (877) 376-6582 (toll-free) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GUARANTEE: We will fully refund your money if you're not happy with our process,
and, if necessary, replace your original ground glass.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE IT:
Ask your local dealer to send us an old ground glass, and we'll do a half and half for free OR send us one of your old glasses, and we'll do you a free half and half.